We are committed to provide our students with a range of career related information and guidance opportunities to help them build their future.
The guidance is aimed at:
· Providing students with the information to make an informed career decision
· Supporting students build their confidence when making career choices
· Supporting them reach their career goals
· Providing impartial career information to support college, apprenticeships, universities and employment applications
· Providing up to date information on the local labour market
Career information and guidance are supported through a wide range of opportunities within Chatham Grammar School for Girls including:
· Designated Careers Hub
· Qualified careers adviser
· Designated careers governor, SLT member and Careers Co-ordinator
Please click here to view Information regarding Career Education Information Advice and Guidance CEIAG Programme.
Chatham Grammar School for Girls firmly believes that work experience plays a crucial part in helping young people make decisions about their future careers. It also develops skills that are vital in the modern labour market. Work experience is an integral part of the school’s wider programme of careers education and work related learning.
To find out more information relating to work experience click here.
Year 10 Work Experience April 2020
Week beginning: 27th April 2020
It is important that students have the opportunity to locate their own work placements in their chosen career.
You will required the following details:
Name of employer
Name of company
Contact number of allocated work placement person within company
All placements must have Liability Insurance and will be subject to a risk assessment prior to acceptance.